Timmy Haas Memorial Truck and Tractor Pulls

HIGH TECH RAM

Haters!
When: Oct 10

Where: Geauga County Fairgrounds, Burton, OH

Garden Tractors weigh in at 11:00 AM
Trucks & tractors weigh in at 12:00PM

Why: All Proceeds to benefit the Timmy Haas Scholarship Fund.
Classes as of now will be
Workstock: With hanging weights
Rwyb
NADM rules for WS and 2.6
A SS class is still being put into consideration

Cool.

I've been wanting to, 1) Use my weight bracket in a WS-type class since I got it, and 2) Check out Garden Tractor pulling as it has got to be a hell of a lot cheaper than starting with a $40K truck... :D

NADM work stock is no hanging weight. Why the change? Is that so all the guys with the cow catchers don't have to take them off?

Ditto on the slied and teching?

Sled Pulls in NE OHIO October 10, 2009 Haas Truckfest !

Guys, this is a benefit pull that closes out the year, all proceeds go to charity and there is all kinds of cool stuff happening ALL DAY LONG

CLASSES TO BE POSTED SOON, get it on the calendar !

haas_2009_01.jpg

Your letting a competitor tech? Or is he sitting this one out?

are you skerd?

This is a benefit event and the truck that we run ( normally driven by Jeff Allen) will be there. You can tech that truck if you have a question. You are entitled to sniff the drapes so to speak.

You need to pass the word on, this event is good for the locals..... please Bryan don't get weak at the knees just cause a Dmax truck built buy my shop is gonna compete.

Jeff will not be driving the truck :stab:

are you skerd?

This is a benefit event and the truck that we run ( normally driven by Jeff Allen) will be there. You can tech that truck if you have a question. You are entitled to sniff the drapes so to speak.

You need to pass the word on, this event is good for the locals..... please Bryan don't get weak at the knees just cause a Dmax truck built buy my shop is gonna compete.

Jeff will not be driving the truck :stab:

I might have to take you up on that.

"Your shop" Why doesn't jake get any credit??:doh:

Jeff is a stand up guy, he,d be a good tech. You guys should have got a hold of us, we could have helped you.

Jeff is a stand up guy, he,d be a good tech. You guys should have got a hold of us, we could have helped you.

I dont know jeff that well personally maybe he is a stand up guy. I know this is a bennifit pull and all but what gives him the right to look at evoryones setups? this years 2.6 class has been very competitive and dont know that anyone needs to get and advantage on there compitetion!!$.02

Does anyone have a 2009 nadm rulebook? What does it say about airbags with an onboard compressor? does it say it has to be unhooked?

I dont know jeff that well personally maybe he is a stand up guy. I know this is a bennifit pull and all but what gives him the right to look at evoryones setups? this years 2.6 class has been very competitive and dont know that anyone needs to get and advantage on there compitetion!!$.02

Does anyone have a 2009 nadm rulebook? What does it say about airbags with an onboard compressor? does it say it has to be unhooked?

Exactly, I don't need everyone gawking at my custom nitrous plumbing and super secret squirrel Nitrous jets. :nos: I took me forever to get that nitrous bottle into my front drivers side tire...

If you have something to hide in the 2.6 class, yer cheating.

I'd suggest doing a general safety tech, then line up the trucks, then each guy tech the truck behind him.

If you have something to hide in the 2.6 class, yer cheating.

I'd suggest doing a general safety tech, then line up the trucks, then each guy tech the truck behind him.

I remember a pull last year at Washington courthouse were a tech that pulled in the same class was pullin covers off of turbos and mesureing them then told alot of people what he saw. I'm not sayin it will be that bad but why start

There are all kinds of Classes Pulling Saturday, These listed below are just the Diesel Truck Classes:

NADM Rules

Work Stock Diesel, 8K
2.6 Diesel Class, 8K
Open Diesel, 8K

Each Class Pay Out is 100% of the Hook Fees

Diesel Truck Weigh In Starts at 11:00 AM

Classes Should Start Pulling at 1:00 PM​

Back