Timmy Haas Memorial Truck and Tractor Pulls

There are all kinds of Classes Pulling Saturday, These listed below are just the Diesel Truck Classes:

NADM Rules

Work Stock Diesel, 8K
2.6 Diesel Class, 8K
Open Diesel, 8K

Each Class Pay Out is 100% of the Hook Fees

Diesel Truck Weigh In Starts at 11:00 AM

Classes Should Start Pulling at 1:00 PM​

What is the hook fee? What sled?

There are all kinds of Classes Pulling Saturday, These listed below are just the Diesel Truck Classes:

NADM Rules

Work Stock Diesel, 8K
2.6 Diesel Class, 8K
Open Diesel, 8K

Each Class Pay Out is 100% of the Hook Fees

Diesel Truck Weigh In Starts at 11:00 AM

Classes Should Start Pulling at 1:00 PM​

Wally,
I'll add that hanging Wieght in WS will be allowed!!
Also, More will be determined on wednesday at the final meeting so, as soon as I no more I'll post it

What is the hook fee? What sled?

you better worry more about tech :hehe: someone might see your set up.

Hook fees are not final at this time, and there are still two different sleds being considered..... so once they are firmed up we will post it up

you better worry more about tech :hehe: someone might see your set up.

Hook fees are not final at this time, and there are still two different sleds being considered..... so once they are firmed up we will post it up

Knowing the way you run things at "your shop" LOL We will know sunday after the pull.:kick:

Wally,
I'll add that hanging Wieght in WS will be allowed!!
Also, More will be determined on wednesday at the final meeting so, as soon as I no more I'll post it

From what I have been told there is not a hanging weight provision regarding Workstock..... if you are going to the meeting you should be sure to confirm this.

I was told that if there is a great demand for it that they would split the purse and run two separate classes at the same time.

Wednesday night will finalize all the questions

I have no control over the information, I post it as I get it.

thanks for the kick in the balls, remember you can't hurt steel

Sorry about the kick in the nutz. I just get pi$$ed when people talk about how I shouldn't worry about fellas lookin at my setup when they don't compete.:stab:

Sorry about the kick in the nutz. I just get pi$$ed when people talk about how I shouldn't worry about fellas lookin at my setup when they don't compete.:stab:

why don't you show up early and tech trucks? or will you be to busy drinking beer in the pits ?:stab:

why don't you show up early and tech trucks? or will you be to busy drinking beer in the pits ?:stab:

YOU DON'T want to see me DRUNK you wouldn't like me when i'm DRUNK. Im just sayin.

I would tech but im competeing that wouldn't be right.:badidea::kick:

internet-is-serious-business.jpg

From what paul says if 15 trucks show up with hanging wieght in WS then its a go. Some guys drive there trucks every day and dont want to bounce and break due to not hanging wieght. I've never heard so many people complain about allowing hanging wieght in sled pullin. Usually its the other way around.IT PREVENTS BOUNCING!!!

hows about 8000 hanging weight . 8500 if there not. makes no differece to me. I'm just throwin it out there!! :clap::thankyou2::cheer::woohoo:

hows about 8000 hanging weight . 8500 if there not. makes no differece to me. I'm just throwin it out there!! :clap::thankyou2::cheer::woohoo:

Thats a great Idea. I also talked to some one today who had another idea that the guys who hang use a 24" hitch and the guys who dont use 26".

Back