Tint for my regular cab 94 dodge.

12 valve hero

I was thinking about getting tint for my 94 regular cab 2500 dodge but i dont know if it will look good. And if it did, what percent should i go with. Any suggestions? Please send pictures if you tinted your regular cab.*bdh*

Tint always looks good. The darker the better IMO

x2!!!

Or you could do limo tint with flames in silver:umno:

That would be priceless! LOL

Back on topic though, I would go as dark as you can. See what the legal limit is in your state and do that. Or, if your willing to risk a ticket, I would go limo.

No inspections in OK:D

I had the shop match the factory tint on the rears. Looks perfect. Is your rear already tinted?

Utah=worthless state for tint. Go as dark as you can. It makes it look better and will keep vehicle cool.

I have 5% on my truck. IMO the darker the tint the better the truck looks. In Maryland the tint law is 35%, which you might as well not even have any tint on your vehicle if its that light. The only way to get around the law in Maryland is to have a letter by your Dr. stating that you have some sort of medical condition or you have a reaction to the sun. Even then the young state cops fresh out of the academy are still a pain the a$$ about it. I had to get a Dr's note plus a certification through the MVA in my old truck so they would stop messing with me.

thanks for the input guys. but how do you guys feel about the 6'' to 10'' inch sun shield (browbands)

I had one of those but had to take it off for inspections. Maybe I'll go talk to my doctor because the light has been really effecting my eyes lately, and tint would help out a lot.

I was thinking about getting tint for my 94 regular cab 2500 dodge but i dont know if it will look good. And if it did, what percent should i go with. Any suggestions? Please send pictures if you tinted your regular cab.*bdh*

I have 5% on my single cab ill try and snap a pick for you, only thing is i didnt like backing up to trailers with limo on the back and or trying to squint and see through the windows in the dark IMHO

where im from theres alot of guys that have the white brow bands that goes with there white trucks and that looks pretty sweet.

i always tint about 14-16" down from top of windshield with two layers of limo.
then you can remove your visors and mount the CB up top. haha just a thought.

BTW, my truck is 3 layers of 5%.
and i have gotten an umpteen amount of tickets for it.

Back