tires rubbing

britton02f250

i have put a 6 inch lift on my 02 f250 4x4 c/c and went from some 295/75 or70/17's to some 35/12.50/17 and i am now having rubbing when i turn on my springs. I have tried the spacers but at highway speeds had alot of vib. so took them out. i have been told to get an offset wheel but i got my a$$ chewed by my wife for buying these dont think she would go for me buying another set does anyone have a way to get the tires from rubbing and save my marriage or will i have to buy an offset wheel. also will be looking for a place to stay if i cant get this figured out and have to buy new wheels ha ha ha.thanks for any ideas*bdh*

You might try spacers again but bring rear tires to the front maybe just in tires.

You didnt say what rims you have...width and backspacing?

Sounds like your only fix is less backspacing

they are motto metal 951's 17x9 i believe ill make sure in the morning. also i dont have the dual steering stablizers do you yhink that could make a diffence?

I would doubt them making a difference.

If you get no vibes without the spacers, and just by adding spacers you get vibes I'd think something wasn't right.

You can limited your steering some to keep the tires from hitting the springs. I have a thread in the Ford How-To section on doing this....