to all the ve pump experts

ford69557ci

I have been doin some playin around lookin for high power outa my ve instead of doin my p pump conversion here are my questions.
1. the transfer pump is 4 vane. what would happen if it was machined to hold 8 vanes? more pressure more flow? or pump explosion?

2. could laser cut delivery valves and edm'ed holder be worth any power and flow like it is on a p pump?

3. would deeper cut chamber fill slots on the distributor piston be woth anything?

4. would enlarging the injector orrifaces in the distibutor piston be worth anything?

5. would a higher lift cam plate profile or duration profile change the amount of flow and power available?

6. This 14 mm head i keep hearing about where can i get one, what is 14 mm about it, will the stock delivery valve holders work, and how much more flow and power is gained with it? I wanna keep my ve and try and make some killer power i have a leaking spare pump to toy with so if it doesnt go nothin lost really. and help would be greatly appreciated cuz i really would like to beat down some common rails and p pumpers at the local pulls