To cut or not to cut ?

If any one of you haven't seen those 13W7's you need to see them, the cone movement is huge.......those things will punch windows out. Your talking about a huge amp on each or it will over heat, -1 power wire, oversize alternator and a couple of battery's, not to mention the front stage.

Jim

If any one of you haven't seen those 13W7's you need to see them, the cone movement is huge.......those things will punch windows out. Your talking about a huge amp on each or it will over heat, -1 power wire, oversize alternator and a couple of battery's, not to mention the front stage.

Jim

We just put (2) 13w7 in my buddies superduty with a jl 500/1 on each....not to impressed for the money. And Im a HUGE JL fan

Do it. It's not like you'll ever haul anything in the bed agin anyway.

Cut it!

We just put (2) 13w7 in my buddies superduty with a jl 500/1 on each....not to impressed for the money. And Im a HUGE JL fan

500 watts is bare minimum to even make those things move. Double the power and get back to me.
Better yet...tripple or quadruple it and then tell me what you think.

wow ,, just look at those speakers ,,, very nice ..... only thing i don't like,,, you have to have a butt load of power to run them ,,,, only a 86.3 dB SPL efficiency ...that speaker eats power