top charger in compound set up

heins

what top charger would u guys run with a s510 with a 1.15 exhaust housing? would a 66/74 spool it?

i was just wondering cause i seen a guy had one on here forsale. its alittle big for what im going to b doing with the truck but i just thought what the hell..right now i got just a stock s480 1.32 and would like to do something different. if i was smart id just but a billet or batmo wheel and a race cover on it but i cant seem to find any.

Depends on a bunch of factors:
Street driven
Fueling
Nitrous
Pump/injectors
Wastegate
12 valve / 24

Everyone will tell you a big top charger.like I have stated many many times its all in tunning. A 62 over s510 did 1138 on fuel. Big is not always what's best

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Depends on a bunch of factors:
Street driven
Fueling
Nitrous
Pump/injectors
Wastegate
12 valve / 24

street driven sometimes. maybe couple times out of the year. 12mm p-pump flowed at 600cc's and a set of 7x14 injectors. its a 24 valve but the head been ported and polished. had it on the flow bench and it flowed 263cfm. planning on putting nitrous to it but that will be down the road

if its street driven a s300 may be a better option as your top turbo, spool up playing a big factor. and like stated above tuning is also a big part

263 cfm at what lift? still think a 62/71 would be best with it.

i cant remember the lift. ill have to call the guy that ported and flowed it. dane sylvester did it. he does all of chris muhs and caged hookers head work. ill ask him when i talk to him next