Top Diesel Class

Stingpuller

I was just checking to see who was running the class this year at TS? I'm just trying to fit in and see who all wanted to kick the new kid around. lol It should be a good time trying to run a car I said I would never want! How times have changed. Can't wait to see everyone.

Jeff, looking forward to seeing you and the new car at BG. Thanks Steve B.

Can't wait to see it run in person Jeff.

Steve it'll be good to see you again bud!

I was just checking to see who was running the class this year at TS? I'm just trying to fit in and see who all wanted to kick the new kid around. lol It should be a good time trying to run a car I said I would never want! How times have changed. Can't wait to see everyone.

hold my beer!!!

Jeff, looking forward to seeing you and the new car at BG. Thanks Steve B.

That red rocket you have Steve is awesome, I love that truck. Are you going to run it in Bowling Green this weekend?

We will be there....cant wait to see the new car sting puller , this should be a good top diesel class, that I know of its bone shaker, scheid, funnytruck, sting puller & funnycar.
There is also a new c series spritzer rail lurking around somewhere in the Midwest that is going to pop up somewhere .....

hold my beer!!!

You know Jeff if you really don't want that hot rod...I'm sure there will be a few guys there willing to take it off your hands...LOL...as you can see from above someone is willing to trade you a beer for it! LOL

I do have one question...are you going to turn the wick up a bit on it...or are you going to leave her set the way she is?? Just curious...rumor has it...she still has a little more umph...LOL

We will be there....cant wait to see the new car sting puller , this should be a good top diesel class, that I know of its bone shaker, scheid, funnytruck, sting puller & funnycar.
There is also a new c series spritzer rail lurking around somewhere in the Midwest that is going to pop up somewhere .....

A lurking spritzer rail? :rockwoot: Cool!!

Probably Hypermax's rail, would be cool if they came to the event.

You know Jeff if you really don't want that hot rod...I'm sure there will be a few guys there willing to take it off your hands...LOL...as you can see from above someone is willing to trade you a beer for it! LOL

I do have one question...are you going to turn the wick up a bit on it...or are you going to leave her set the way she is?? Just curious...rumor has it...she still has a little more umph...LOL

They all got more umph in them josh...should be fun watching them run.

jeff knows i meant hold my cocktail !!

It'd be cool to see the pro stock trucks run the td class, isn't everyone pretty close in e/t's? It'd be cool to have several rounds of top diesel

TD class

Yes it would! Add both purses together and have some fun. Make a show with a bigger class. Mikey! I think if you drove a good chevy you might want to throw rocks at the ford! lol Is it friday yet??? I'm ready to race.

Except wade won't be down with it because since Darren isn't gonna make it he will get an automatic win in pstock and brag about it forever. "I won ts"

Yes it would! Add both purses together and have some fun. Make a show with a bigger class. Mikey! I think if you drove a good chevy you might want to throw rocks at the ford! lol Is it friday yet??? I'm ready to race.

Hahaha no way buddy. We wouldn't be able to talk $hit if I drove a Chevy!!!!

That was last year, the previous year it was me, garmon and Brandon. I broke the least. Lol