torqshift tuning and pump springs

dan33klein

ok guys, i have a torqshift 5r110 behind a cummins engine using the pcs stand alone controller.

i made the mistake of installing a transgo shift kit in the tranny, this threw the whole entire thing out of whack so the pcs basetune was nearly useless.
i had to start from scratch trying to tune the tranny, and its becoming impossible. i put all the stock springs back in the shift kit box, but i must have misplaced them as there not in there,

where could i find all the stock parts to put back in the pump in the tranny, has anyone installed a shift kit in there for the 6.0l and have the stock parts laying around? any help would be great

i can get you the springs. if you want to pm me which ones i can get them sent asap.

aparently i dont have enough posts to reply to your pm,

we have those springs that i can send you.

i dont understand why the transgo shift kit for the torqshift would throw anything off. This shift kit isn't the same thing as the 4R100 shift kit from what i've heard. It does nothing for the actual shifting...i guess it just helps from keeping the reverse lug snap ring from coming off. I've got suncoasts superduty rebuild kit in my truck with the transgo kit.

Maby I will have to go ask transgo. The tranny was behind the same motor as mine. And when I put the tranny in my truck. All I did was put in the shift kit and it was all screwed up. So that's all I think it can be