Toughest Tows In The Nation, Anyone?......

parley's is WAY worse in a big truck, the weight limit on the teton pass is 60k pounds, Parley's has no weight limit.

Very true, don't really ever see any loads headed over teton pass. Deffinately see quite a few blown motors on parleys and lots struggling be it pickup or semi, seems like everytime i head to salt lake there is atleast 1 usually 2 6.0 fords on the shoulder

i can vouche for the mont egale moutain tow
just after i bought my 96 ton i went to a pull otherside of knoxville
on my way back i had my 03 full of tools and weights along with a 6ft lathe on the bed of my ton up the hill and i didnt think i would ever get to the top and transfer case split shortly after

parley's is WAY worse in a big truck, the weight limit on the teton pass is 60k pounds, Parley's has no weight limit.

Very true, don't really ever see any loads headed over teton pass. Deffinately see quite a few blown motors on parleys and lots struggling be it pickup or semi, seems like everytime i head to salt lake there is atleast 1 usually 2 6.0 fords on the shoulder

Our driver go over parley's everday. But our company will not let them go over Teton pass. So right now our Jackson truck is going though evanston.