towing compounds

STR8 TQ

caveman racing
is anyone running the towing twins from industrial injection on there 6.7l

I had a set of source twins on my race truck. At the time the truck had a G56, and turbos were 66/71overS480, ddp80's, dual cp3's, and dd clutch. It was my first set of compounds, and it felt like it would pull the gates off of hell. Only experience I have though

yeah im not trying to race and i really like the exhaust brake i do alot of towing so a 66 over an s480 would not be my cup of tea. im not running any extra fuel either (yet)

is anyone running the towing twins from industrial injection on there 6.7l

I have the S475 on top of the vgt. I dont know if this is their towing twins? I thought they had something different than the vgt in the equasion? Or maybe Im thinking of the 5.9?

I have the S475 on top of the vgt. I dont know if this is their towing twins? I thought they had something different than the vgt in the equasion? Or maybe Im thinking of the 5.9?

nope there towing twins are stock vgt under a s475 on the 6.7

6.7's love the single turbo's! I bet you would love a 66/71 with stock fueling

yeah i here you that is what everyone is saying but im not trying to make my truck fast and i want to keep my exhaust brake. im sure i could make this truck screem but im running a 4x4 mega cab so im already in the whole with weight. i kno i have a cuple hundred pounds on your truck if not more. if i remember correctly you have a scsb 4x4??

yeah i here you that is what everyone is saying but im not trying to make my truck fast and i want to keep my exhaust brake. im sure i could make this truck screem but im running a 4x4 mega cab so im already in the whole with weight. i kno i have a cuple hundred pounds on your truck if not more. if i remember correctly you have a scsb 4x4??

Yeah is a qcsb, but it used to be a manual trans. Before I really got into drag racing, it made 600+hp with the 66/71, ddp80's, dual cp3's. It towed awesome, and ran a 13.64 1/4. I would be willing to bet you won't miss the VGT. I HATE them in stock form, and I can't see spending the amount it costs for a upgraded unit, jmo

Yeah is a qcsb, but it used to be a manual trans. Before I really got into drag racing, it made 600+hp with the 66/71, ddp80's, dual cp3's. It towed awesome, and ran a 13.64 1/4. I would be willing to bet you won't miss the VGT. I HATE them in stock form, and I can't see spending the amount it costs for a upgraded unit, jmo

That not bad for a stick...