towing doubles picts

DEZLFREK

my licence plate says it
a few from going out to the coast for thanksgiving..
20121120_165727.jpg

20121120_165835.jpg

20121120_165751.jpg

ya its nice now that the truck is finally right.. thanks tho..

LOL ya that was all we needed that weekend to cruise out in tamalas bay crabbing..
duck what you put on the rear trailer?

I pulled this around for one summer camping. 32' camper 25' pontoon.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 0
im thinking about picking up a utv pretty soon for another excuse to get out camping..
thanks duck

it prolly wasnt truely heavy but i wouldnt want to go through any kind of bad cross wind..
ive pulled just a pontoon before and they are just big parchutes but with your 5er blocking you beat that. you were sure long thow.. past our legal limit out here.. im close with just the little 14 footer.. the limit is 72 feet out here.

what are the rules down there for towing doubles like that? Up here it varies by province, here in Alberta it is allowed, but only to a max of 67 feet. And the first trailer has to be a fifth wheel. In BC not allowed at all

i have my cdl so its 72feet, normal rv with class c would be 65. any double the first is supposed to be a 5th wheel.

i have my cdl so its 72feet, normal rv with class c would be 65. any double the first is supposed to be a 5th wheel.

Minnesota is 70' so I was over just by a little bit. But I did stay off the interstate if I got much over 65 it just didn't pull that good so I took some backroads and usually kept her around 60. But I will say I don't miss doing it, and I think my 5R won't make it to 100K. LOL

Y'all put a bunch of trust in those camper frames. LOL

The Wildcat I had was a large steel frame camper that I pulled my boat with, it was setup from the factory with the hitch. The other fifth wheel I had before I don't think I would have pulled a go cart with.:umno:

ya my alpenlite has a steal frame and factory hitch that looks similar to a class 4 in our trucks. also this trailer has 10 ply tires on 8 lug wheel/axles.. pretty well built trailer.

Back