tq management

Smoke, which program software, torque setting, duration and timing do I run for smarty to disable TM on my 02?

The torque setting on the smarty is the torque management so turn it all the way up and your good, easiest thing to do is buy a bd rad and it removes 100% of torque management where the smarty only does 80% iirc

Smarty did nothing for my torque management when I had electronics. The only thing that eliminated it was the BD RAD. I liked the smarty, but it didn't do squat for TM.

Smarty did nothing for my torque management when I had electronics. The only thing that eliminated it was the BD RAD. I liked the smarty, but it didn't do squat for TM.

The REVO software didn´t for me either, but the older SW´s did remove the TM as supposed! I´ve heard other with the same issue, but heard nothin bout some sort of fix for this. Seems to work for the most people thoug.

The REVO software didn´t for me either, but the older SW´s did remove the TM as supposed! I´ve heard other with the same issue, but heard nothin bout some sort of fix for this. Seems to work for the most people thoug.

whats an easy way to tell if the TM is off?

I went racing a couple of years ago and thought the SMARTY would eliminate TM. The truck was a pig on the line as it would not build boost at all. The truck ran some 16 second 1/4 mile times at 103 mph. Within a week I had a RAD installed, and raced shortly after. The truck did low 12's with the RAD at 106 mph.

Mine would bog down. It would build up to 6-7 psi then fall off. Oh ya, it would smoke out the whole stands :hehe:

Yeah it would bog down first then lite, I'm guessing 10-15psi. I was too busy watching the lights.

My 60ft sucked though.

I find it hard to believe that this torque management effects so many 2000-2002 trucks and there is only one way to remove it. (BD Rad). When using, you lose the speedo and tach. So its not like you can ride around town with it on. How does everyone cope with it? I mean, does everyone drive around like grandma?

You don't need to drive around town with it on unless you are racing the wrx's from stop light to stop light. My speedo worked, just lost the rpm and temp gauges.

I have run the smarty on every setting possible, including the torque, timing, duration, with comp on, off, and everything in between. Just keeping the samrty on even software numbers when comp is on. I have tried cutting the torque management wire (lost speedo, tach). I tried cutting top speed limiter wire. Nothing has removed this horrible TM. Th emore power I add, the worse it is. I wish someone made something that would remove TM and let me be the deciding factor in how much torque I want without losing gauges.

wait you lose your speedo i didnt lost my tach. I know its working before it wouldnt just blast the tires off. Whats werid is i couldnt wait to get that thing on and now its hardly ever turned on