tq mangement

yes, unless your rpm'd out... you have 4.10's or 3.55's? with 4.10's I was done @ 105 but with the 3.55's then...
120mph_001.sized.jpg

oh, and tyler, your gonna like that RAD! I installed mine back when I had a stock turbo and went from a best of 14.1 to a 13.97 with just the RAD.

Lavon

Sweet. I really need it on the dyno. My speedo hits 120mph before I hit 3200rpm and kills the run. Gotta love 35's with 3.54's. :D

I really like my BD RAD, 20psi launches are pretty fun. One thing I have noticed about it though, if I leave the power plugged into the switch, even with the anti defueler turned off, the switch gets deadly hot. Has anyone else experienced this? Its not that big of an inconvenience as I just plug it back in when I want to play with it, but I was just curious if anyone else has this issue.
Sean

I have bought 3 of them for myself and other local trucks around here... I haven't paid more then 100 for either of them. Just keep your eyes open and you'll find a good used one.

Lavon

I really like my BD RAD, 20psi launches are pretty fun. One thing I have noticed about it though, if I leave the power plugged into the switch, even with the anti defueler turned off, the switch gets deadly hot. Has anyone else experienced this? Its not that big of an inconvenience as I just plug it back in when I want to play with it, but I was just curious if anyone else has this issue.
Sean

Mine does not get hot...Which switch do you have? the black one with the amber bulkb?

the 3 position switch or 2 position? I paid just over 100 for a bran new shipped to me, Keep your eyes out and you'll find a deal

Ive got the 2 position, then again Ive yet to install it due to the wrong wiring diagram :bang

Ian

Mine is the black one with the amber bulb, and is 2 position. It is also at least 3 years old now, but it has always done this.
Sean

i will keep my eyes open for them and if anyone knows of one used let me know

mines a three way and i never even use the middle position... the middle is just speed eliminator and no tq management override.

Lavon

I forgot to add that I'm running stock tires and wheels (235/85/16) with 3.54's. I thought the programming from the adrenaline would let it rev past the limiter but guess it doesn't.
I'll look for a RAD through all the different cummins forums, just look in the classifieds. Dig through several pages and you might find one that didn't sell.

Back