Tractor Pulling Game for Android - 3D!

mbowen89

sjxUu.png

Tractor Pulling is the first 3D tractor pulling game for the Android OS, with over 500 events and 20+ tractors!

Full Game: Tractor Pulling - Android Apps on Google Play
Demo: Tractor Pulling Demo - Android Apps on Google Play

Uses OpenGL ES and jPCT for 3D Graphics and high quality sound effects to place you directly in the seat of the worlds most powerful tractors.

NO ADS and NO PERMISSIONS!

Features:
Currently 20 tractors over 5 classes: Antique, Super Farm, Super Stock, Limited Modified, and Unlimited Modified.

Includes tractors all the way from a Farmall M to a John Deere 4020 to Jet Turbines to SIX V8 engines!

For each class, travel across 5 different regions participating in County, State, Regional, National, and Grand National Events! That's over 500 events!

Upgrade your tractor with the prize winnings, earning more points, eventually becoming the Grand National champion!

Six different camera angles: driver's seat, behind, front-side angle, grand-stands, sled driver, and 300ft mark.

Each pull event has different track conditions: adjust your tire pressure, weights, and gearing to get the most pulling power.

Based on a realistic physics engine, it's like watching a real tractor pull!

View a fully detailed graph/plot of RPM, Boost, Acceleration, Velocity, and Distance of the finished pull.

Coming Soon:
Garden Tractors and Mini Rods!

Watch the trailer:
Tractor Pulling - Android - YouTube

Let me know what you think! I want to listen to all suggestions and make it the best tractor pulling game to date! :D

iphone platform please.
Iphone...

You guys would purchase this for a buck on iPhone? I've had quite a few requests for an iOS version already, I'll have to start looking into porting it soon! Should I finish and release the Truck Pulling version first though??? :D

Gotta add smoke.
I agree with smoke. Lots of thick black smoke!!!!!!!!!

I agree too! However this is very difficult, you know lots and lots of thick black volumetric smoke... I'm doing my best to figure out how to make realistic looking 3D smoke. So hard... and very complex and intensive on the game.

I have decided to make an iOS (iPhone) and computer port of it.

I am also working on the Truck Pulling version (stock to pro/super to semis, etc). It will be on all 3 platforms, too.

Going to release the truck version next week.

Here's what I have so far:
stock: F350 Super Duty, Chevy Duramax, Dodge Cummins, Toyota Tundra
Pro stock: suped up stock trucks
Four Wheel Drive: stock trucks with alcohol engines
Semi: peterbilt

Need to do finish semis and two wheeled trucks. Going to try and add smoke and new tracks too.

Will start iOS ports as soon as this is released!

Last edited:
Make it realistic and have the 1 ton pickups out pull the 1/2 ton tundra by 50+ feet :lolly:

I don't know how long it will take me. My wife is wanting me to slow down a bit since it takes so much time, but I'll see what I can do.

Won't be for a month or two for sure, sorry, I'm just a one man team!

Anxiously awaiting iPhone version, but understand keeping the better half happy! :rockwoot:

I just bought a Macbook and an iPod Touch just for making the iOS version.

You guys better like it or I'm sending you the bill!!!!! ;)

Back