trade ED s469 for something smaller

im looking to get 1000 outright but make offers on it, im picking up a new truck this weekend so i might keep the big turbo on there but i still havent decided to keep it yet,

I've got and Aurora 5000, external gate, and a PDI T3 manifold I'd swap. Let me know if your interested, thanks.

Still looking to get rid of this. I am looking for an s465 or something close with a 83 turbine wheel and a t4 .90 housing. Or looking to just sell outright.
I snapped another billet shaft yesterday so I'm going to detune the power some so I can get more than a month on a trans.

What are the specs on your charger? Did you run it on the street at all? How did it perform on the street if so?

I daily drive the truck. With the mods in my sig I'm seeing 70+ psi. The turbo lites at 2400 on my truck. It will lite sooner than that on another truck. My compression is lower than stock so it's a little sluggish.

bump. still looking to trade for something smaller or bigger, im looking for a 64 or 66 with a t4 housing on it or an s480. im open for trades or to sell it outright

I have a s465 with standard cover on it, and .9ar housing. I would be willing to trade ya.

Shoot me a text or call after 5pm if your interested
(248) 3 four 2 2865

I'm looking for either a 64/71 66/71 64/74 66/74 or I'll trade for an s480 or something to put under something else for twins