trade exhaust manifolds

drdiesel12v

Dr. Diesel Performance
I have a brand new 24v ATS manifold, in need of HTT manifold for my triple setup, thats what they were built for and doesnt line up properly with ATS.

12v or 24v will work for me, and a 24v manifold will work on a 12v, just needs some gasket matching on manifold so ive been told

will also sell for $400 obo.

need soon

Cody

I have a brand new 24v ATS manifold, in need of HTT manifold for my triple setup, thats what they were built for and doesnt line up properly with ATS.

12v or 24v will work for me, and a 24v manifold will work on a 12v, just needs some gasket matching on manifold so ive been told

will also sell for $400 obo.

need soon

Cody

they are not interchangeable

That's cool, I just wanted to make sure you knew they are different. I wouldn't use a manifold with round holes in a place where rectangular holes are present, but don't let me stop you. If you are going to the trouble of putting triples on, why not get the right manifold? They aren't that expensive.

I've been unemployed for a year, so that's y I was wanting to trade or sell cuz I have to.sell first before I buy. I bought the trips as a used kit, and the guy I bought it from purchased and gave to me the wrong manifold. They were built for the htt manifold not Ats.

The Ats manifold is thicker on the joints and the center section, not allowing the turbos to swing down far enough to hook up correctly.

id rather try and get the correct manifold before i go and do that.

and its enough id have to use a 4 inch grinder and then my luck id grind thru or make it thin and have it crack.