Trade my S300 Turbo for ARP 625's or Smarty

LAmiller

THE KT-BOUNDARY
I'm in need of ARP 625 Head studs and a Smarty for the new truck, and Have a S300 turbo that is in great condition that I would trade or sell outright for the price of ARP 625 Head studs. I had plans of using this turbo in a set of towing twins since it spools so quick, but this new truck has got me wanting parts.

I priced out a set of 625's @ $895...I'm not opposed to a good used set either.

Here's the specs on the turbo:
P/N: 174430
MOD: s3006071
S/N: 1Ao72080007
Compressor: 57/88mm
Turbine: 65/74
Wastegated .80 a/r turbine housing
It has low miles and the wastegate was never set past 28psi...

I will personally guarantee it to work as advertised, if local to central OH, I can help install it.

It has the same P/N and MOD numbers as a BD super B:

Turbo_Super_B_Single2.jpg

Also have a stock turbo HE 341 I'll sell if someone is interested.

Lavon

Forgot to mention that the Smarty I'm looking for is for a 04.5 CR...

Also would consider trades for built CP3, 100HP+ injectors or Head with Valve seat work done.

Lavon

Saw it on facebook. Congrats Lavon. Leaves me with one of the only vp trucks left lol

Yes I will sell outright....as long as its close to the same as a new set of studs

Right now I would trade Turbo for smarty+$200, if no one jumps on the turbo in a week or two, I'll consider the trade.

Lavon

Now for a Smarty SSR...I'll trade straight up

ok let me know im right below athens ohio, is the turbo for a 2nd gen i take it.

its a 2nd gen style front cover, but it WILL fit on a 3rd gen, just have to change intercooler pipe/downpipe a little.

Trade for ARP 625's straight up, Smarty s-06+$200, CR head with valve seat issue addressed, limited slip/locker for AAM 11.5", 3rd Gen aftermarket intercooler, f1 cam/spring, flux injectors, dual cp3s...

That's my build list for the winter....if you have any of these parts we'll deal. If you have 2nd gen parts to trade, list what you have and ill consider

Lavon