Trade nv5600 swap for built auto swap?

saltyfly88

I've been wanting to do this for awhile, so is anyone interested? I bought the truck ,97 12v. the truck was an auto and the previous owner converted it to a nv5600. Now that im making my truck a street strip truck and auto would be the better choice, to me. So anyway, I need everything to convert my truck back to an auto. I'll include everything you would need to convert yours to manual. The tranny is an nv5600 with about 140k on it, no grinds, noise, anything. Never raced never pulled. The clutch is a valair dual disc, w/3850 plate and bronze insert. valair hydraulics.

Can swap in Idaho

I am from southern Idaho and have a brand new, never run, built 47re that I put a 47rh tail housing on. It has a single disk torque convertor from Dave with Ultimate trans in Boise and all the goodies. Daves special valve body, Heavy bands, Extra clutches in direct and overdrive, Billet servo cover, Billet accumulator piston, Billet apply lever with higher ratio, billet band strut, all new brass, and rebuilt overdrive governor assembly. I also have the tail housing and ecm to make this a 47re again. I also have the front and rear drive lines, crossmember. I only have a stock flex plate but have all bolts for it. I do not have a throttle position sensor if you do want to run it as a 47re. I have all the kickdown cable also. Please let me know what you think.

still trying to swap. i really want a built 47rh. and my tranny has 120-125k on it, not the 140k that I originally said.

even trade for '97 with built 47re?

trans is already out of the truck..