Trade Turbos ddp 66/72/14

I would be interested in the super b special my truck is getting the hg and p pump done right now when it gets done I am looking to swap for a smaller turbo so that would be a definite consideration. What size is it? the 64? how many miles are on it?

not really interested in selling because i would have to ask too much to be able to replace it I am just looking to swap for something smaller...

well yea I would definitely be interested in trading. that accepts the hx40 downpipe correct? My truck is in the shop getting the head gasket done and I am getting my p pump rebuilt I could get out there and take some pics of it or pull it off one of the 2 where are you located?

Yeah its a 64 and it has around 10000 miles on it. It can be pulled tomorrow if ur interested. Call or text me at 419-three88-five139
Need to know asap casue I'm lookin at buyin a 66 w/ t4 housing
thanks zach

Sent from my SPH-M910 using Tapatalk

Yea or even a 62 I want somethin that will be good for daily driving I'm not going to be sled pulling or drag racing possibly some light towing but other than that just a daily driver. So yea a 64/71/14 I dunno that would probably be pretty decent. I am not an expert though I am still trying to learn. What would you suggest?

Would u be interested in trading for a aurora 3000 59/65/14 very good condestion maybe 3000 miles on it idk if u be interested figure Id ask I could put some money with it to?

Trade

Ill trade a aurora 4000 around 5000miles on it. I have cash and also set of 150injectors laying around from farmboy diesel w/ 5000mi as well. If interested, call or text me 317-242-9252 thanks

Still trying to find someone to trade with... Definitely interested in something smaller.. Want to trade asap I have the turbo off of my truck now. Does anyone know how to post pictures from your phone?

I got a super hx40 I'd trade has a little more play than stock. I think you could throw a rebuild kit in and go or I could get it done first. Just a thought.

no thanks on the super 40...

I have pictures on my phone If anyone wants to see them send me your number. My dumb*ss cant figure out how to get them on here. I have the turbo off my truck now ready to trade.

I am still looking for someone to trade and possibly considering just selling it I figured 1200 bucks would be a good price since its still damn near brand new and it was 2200 new I am willing to negotiate

I am definitely down to sell this thing. and still up for trades. I dont want anything bigger than a 62 or a good set of smaller twins that will be good for daily driving and pulling a trailer if need be.