Trade up to Hamilton Diesel program!

Hamilton Cams

ignorant
I believe we have the BEST valvetrain components on the market. Once you get our springs, pushrods, and cams in your hands you will think the same thing. There has been so much mis-information and plain lies started for years to help keep the general public somewhat confused about which products to run. There have even been companies that have hired people to pump up certain products on message boards, even if the products didn't work. Generaly, people had to just rely on forums, or the person selling the parts, and we all know the person selling parts will pick the most profitable, not always the best product for each application. With this in mind there are a lot of trucks running sub-par springs, springs that were designed for another application, or pushrods that actually deflect more than factory but are "lighter". To right some of the wrongs that have happened here, and to let you see the difference in our products. For the month of October only, if you or someone you know, wants to trade up to Hamilton springs or pushrods. We will be glad to trade your new springs or pushrods for our new springs and pushrods. Just pay shipping. If you have used springs or pushrods we will be happy to trade you out as well, but there will be a $60 charge to clean and inspect the springs to make sure that they are not stockers, make sure the pushrods are not bent, and to cover shipping. If you have "lighter than factory" 5/16 .041" wall pushrods we cannot give you trade in but we will give you a set of Hamiltons at 50% off.

If you want to take advantage of this offer just send cash, check, or money order and the product to be traded in to :
Hamilton Cams inc.
10806 Hwy 29
Liberty Hill, TX 78642

Thanks,
Zach Hamilton
Hamilton Cams inc.

Our new "F2" generic line starts here. Check out our slightly used, or slightly better than oem products for some real deals. Our shopping cart will be up soon @ hamiltoncams.com. Everything will be for sale at what these sub-par products should be sold at...... cheap, except the .041" 5/16 pushrods with welded on ends, they have no place in an engine. You can actually bend them with bare hands. Major deflection!

Zach

We have gotten a few trade-ins already. The First trade-ins we got (no names will be mentioned)are performance springs, but when we check the spring pressure they are just barely above factory,6lbs more to be exact. Guess they have pretty high load loss after a short time. The only benefit that I can see is they will clear higher cam lift than oem springs. We also got a set of 5/16 pushrods in, an I was able to snap one into two pieces with a little kick. More real data and pictures From our trade up program to come!

Send me a PM.....

I want to purchase some Springs in the near future...(and what ever else is recommended) so I can run the TNT/R programs with my Smarty....

I also am hoping to go twins so as well, so I'll be running higher boost than my small single.....

Garmon told me to get the springs, and He's got a head (non valve seated CR head) ready to stick on my truck...

What kinda $$ is it gonna cost me for the goods?? I don't have trades...mine are stock...

Damn Zach....now I'm glad I talked to you about springs for my truck. I can't see anyone beingthis confident without a damned good product to back it up with.
See you in Austin soon.

I'll admit I haven't read up on Hamilton products, but the only mention of them I have heard has been with 3rd Gen valve springs so that's why.

I'm curious does this trade up only apply to 3rd gen products, or do you offer valve springs for 12 valve's too? I'm upgrading keepers and retainers for higher R's I'd be interested to try your springs if you offer them for my truck.

HELL yeah way to step up Zach!!! I love my hamilton springs and can't wait to try a hamilton cam!!

I also looove my hamilton swag i got too!!!:rockwoot:

I'm curious does this trade up only apply to 3rd gen products, or do you offer valve springs for 12 valve's too? I'm upgrading keepers and retainers for higher R's I'd be interested to try your springs if you offer them for my truck.

Would also like to know if you have 12v products. Doing the same thing Mark is.

hey...I'm running hamilton parts....Do i get a t-shirt or somthing.
I'll just say Zach's got some great products and great customer support! He'll supply everything I can get from him for my 12v project regardless who i buy it from! I'll be switching out my Valvesprings for hamiltons soon in the 24v. I'd like to do that before I sell it to protect the purchaser

Hey I appreciate the vote of confidence mysterync. But to be completely fair to other valvespring manufacturers, whichever you are running, I'm sure no engine damage will occur, just decreased performance. However if you are wanting to step up to HD feel free to take advantage of our new program! and heck yes you can get a shirt, I would be glad to see you in a HD shirt your wife might not though. Just call my secretary Emily 1-512-778-6150 tell her to hook you up with a shirt.

Got smoke- we are coming out with top notch 12v stuff in the next month the retainers are half the weight of Ti retainers that are currently out there. Totally custom spring, 180lbs seat pressure(30lbs more than 60lbs springs) and they will easily clear cams with .650" lift. I might be coming out with these too late though. Apparently a lot of people are running a GM inner dampening spring with the old 60lb springs and running big rpm. If you want to read more look up the thread "new 12v springs!".

thanks,
Zach Hamilton

Hey I appreciate the vote of confidence mysterync. But to be completely fair to other valvespring manufacturers, whichever you are running, I'm sure no engine damage will occur, just decreased performance. However if you are wanting to step up to HD feel free to take advantage of our new program! and heck yes you can get a shirt, I would be glad to see you in a HD shirt your wife might not though. Just call my secretary Emily 1-512-778-6150 tell her to hook you up with a shirt.

Got smoke- we are coming out with top notch 12v stuff in the next month the retainers are half the weight of Ti retainers that are currently out there. Totally custom spring, 180lbs seat pressure(30lbs more than 60lbs springs) and they will easily clear cams with .650" lift. I might be coming out with these too late though. Apparently a lot of people are running a GM inner dampening spring with the old 60lb springs and running big rpm. If you want to read more look up the thread "new 12v springs!".

thanks,
Zach Hamilton

Thanks for the stuff Zach, I'll get ya a check out!
I wasnt worried about it flying apart...I'm more worried about the poor guy waking up thinkin about who's springs are in there! :bang