Trade up to Hamilton Diesel program!

I just got a set of 24v springs traded in. The pressure on the seat is 134lbs. and they coil bind at .875" This set has about 50,000 miles so I don't know what the original seat pressure was. The fact that there are so many springs out there running this much pressure(this company has sold tens of thousands) should attest to the fact that 110# is not too much for the cummins. Valve spring comparisons to come in the following days.

Zach

Zach, good to meet you and chew over ideas and thoughts, you have your game face on with data to back it up!

Jim

I think it is Zachs little brother spouting all the tech data because Zach is just a lowly mechanic.....poke, poke>

Yada yada! No soup for you Jared!

It was nice to finally meet you too Jim. Hopefully we can get a b.s. session going again sometime.

I'm sending the injectors and the pump tomorrow and he wants some one on one time Wed.

thats a big 10-4 buddy, I think he is wasting his time though, greg aready has it sewed up, right?

sure sounds like zach dont like the soup much huh? i mean in the other thread you gave Don so much crap about his product being on sale and so on, and he has a great product. not many if any of his stuff has been bad and i hate to hear you knock him when its already been proven. i dont care if its only 6 pounds stronger or 100 pounds stronger, they work. not saying your stuff dont work or isnt good but quit knockin DON when his stuff does in fact work great.

They do work ,I cannot deny that. Yes an engine will run with them installed, when they are new maybe a little better than stock. But, after a few miles......wow. I got a set in last week (w/ 20k miles)from the trade in program that had 65lbs at the seat. That pisses me off. They work great on a 4.6l, and marginal on a cummins. Don't take my word for it though, call Crower.

And another thing I am not knocking don on the open forum. I will not post any more 24v spring info of any kind on the open forums. I am posting data( and the occasional little jab) here on the Hamilton Cams forum.(BTW, glad to see you in my area!) I am not doing any vendor bashing of any kind, but please forgive me if I post data and somebody puts 2+2 and figures out which product I am talking about.

All in all I am sorry you feel the way you do. If I traded in your Brand-x springs for a set of mine, would that help resolve your hard feelings?

Zach Hamilton

They do work ,I cannot deny that. Yes an engine will run with them installed, when they are new maybe a little better than stock. But, after a few miles......wow. I got a set in last week (w/ 20k miles)from the trade in program that had 65lbs at the seat. That pisses me off. They work great on a 4.6l, and marginal on a cummins. Don't take my word for it though, call Crower.

And another thing I am not knocking don on the open forum. I will not post any more 24v spring info of any kind on the open forums. I am posting data( and the occasional little jab) here on the Hamilton Cams forum.(BTW, glad to see you in my area!) I am not doing any vendor bashing of any kind, but please forgive me if I post data and somebody puts 2+2 and figures out which product I am talking about.

All in all I am sorry you feel the way you do. If I traded in your Brand-x springs for a set of mine, would that help resolve your hard feelings?

Zach Hamilton
i understand what your saying but i have my preferences and mine from don will do just fine. if we ever had a problem with dons stuff then maybe but a few years now and we havent yet so not going to fix it till it breaks lol. they have proven them selfs to me and sorry for the confusion zach. no pun intended its just i really like Don and his stuff thats all. if i ever meet ya in person i got the fisrt round of :Cheer:

Zach

i am waiting thanks a bunch
great guy awesome service, will be buy way more items off you you when the funds arrive

o i cant wait to turn some rpms

Fresno, Agusta, and PA. Hmmm............... I guess we could find a dive in central Kansas, that is somewhat in the middle right? Ya'll want to get together for a bull$hit session? It could be quite a time. Remember a vacation is not where you body is but where your mind is.

Fresno, Agusta, and PA. Hmmm............... I guess we could find a dive in central Kansas, that is somewhat in the middle right? Ya'll want to get together for a bull$hit session? It could be quite a time. Remember a vacation is not where you body is but where your mind is.

i am in. i have no problem buying a plane ticket and having a fun weekend

grr 15min edit time sucks

any ways

like i said i will be buying more off of you:rockwoot: