Tranny Toast????

Deezel Dog

Hey yall, havnt been on here in a while, just started getting back into it.
First off my truck couldnt be running any better, less the transmission. I think its toasted. 4 months ago it started doing that extremely annying TC shutter. Then it started shifting hard sometimes, and really slow most of the time. Now its just a slush box. Yesterday i took it on the beach, and she didnt overheat, but all i could smell was burnt fluid. I have been trying to keep up on the tranny by changing the fluid more than usual. I guess i need to give Dave Goerend a call. I dont have 3 grand to spend, so i guess ill have to figure out something. I'm pissed now!!!

sure sounds like the trans is toast.

save you money and do it right.......it makes a world of difference and you will fall in love with your truck all over again.

Scott

I agree. save the $$ to do it right, and you will only have to do it once

well i called suncoast, and goerend's. Suncoast is ludacris and goerends is gonna be my decision. He was pretty helpful on the phone. Suncoast was all about selling me a bunch of stuff that i didnt need. Ill let everybody know when i get her in. I know im gonna be calling RacingDuallie for some "Tech Assistance" haha

Back