trans coolers

fwiw, I will be running (2) 15960's in my bed, plumbed in parallel, with no factory hx. IMO it's a good idea as long as you've got adequate air for the fans

fwiw, I will be running (2) 15960's in my bed, plumbed in parallel, with no factory hx. IMO it's a good idea as long as you've got adequate air for the fans

I was just wondering about these since they are only 16 row vs. 25 row on the 15960's. However the 16 row cooler has a larger fan. Hopefully it will work, I won't race often.

I run 2 of those on my truck driving and racing it and they do great!!!

Here´s my new oilcooler......

img3163747.jpg

Flex-a-lite

I run -8 braded line out of the trans to the coolers under the bed and straight back to the trans I get about 25degree drop from the output to the input reading the fittings with an infrared temp gun.

I run -8 braded line out of the trans to the coolers under the bed and straight back to the trans I get about 25degree drop from the output to the input reading the fittings with an infrared temp gun.

So they seem to work pretty good for you...I might try them. But 25 degrees doesnt sound like much

I run one of these on my 2.6 CR mounted under the bed with a air gap. Plumbed up with 3/8'' inside diameter line's to them. Got the lines from TSC. If i have to pull back to back trans temp gets around 160 degree's. Never had a issue with it. Dont see a need for two. I have drove truck on road in about a 60 mile trip in trans temps was around 130 degree's with fan on Last summer.

Last edited:
My trans runs about 120 daily driving in 95 degree heat. And you have to remember its cooling the fluid 25 dergee's in just one loop. The larger the temperature difference the more effective they will be.