Transfer cases, drive lines, dash parts

cumminsrulez

I have a line on few transfer cases if anyone is interested. Three 241 dhd's that I know of and probably three more 241 dld's. All look to be in good condition and complete. Looking for $500+shipping on the dhd's. And looking at offers on the dld's.

Also have about half a dozen drive lines. If you know what length you need. Also misc. Dash parts, battery boxes, and other stuff. If you are interested ask, and don't be afraid to shoot me a pm with offers.

Last edited:
I couldn't tell you for sure. I'm a 2wd guy. How would I tell? They are one piece tail housings in that's what you mean

Are they from auto or manual trucks? What years are they from? Also same questions for the driveshafts

Don't know. Bought them outta the truck already.

I'll have to look through the dash parts. I'll be at the parts Wednesday. So if your looking for something key me know and I'll check it out.

Also if you guys could tell me how to tell the differences between the dhd's I'd appreciate it. Only way I know is the one or two piece tail housing.

Last edited:
I would be interested in a one piece tail housing if you would be interested in parting one of the t cases out.

Right now I'm not really interested parting them out unless I find something wrong with one of them

Easy way to tell what kind of t cases you have is by counting the input splines. Auto's have 23 splines manuals have 29 splines.