Transfer cases

cumminsrulez

I have some transfer cases. Prices don't include shipping. I will have to get you a shipping quote if interested.

3- 241 dhd transfer cases (1 piece tail housing) these are used but seen to be in good working order! 500$ (manual transmission transfer case)

2- 241 dhd transfer cases with the 2 piece tail housing. Also used (Basically a glorified dld) 400$ (automatic transfer case)

1- freshly resealed 241 dhd one piece tail housing. Asking 600$ (manual transmission transfer case)

One of these does have a cracked case and I will be using it to part out if people need one specific part. Not sure what it is, have to go look again!

Can post pictures later!

I have some transfer cases. Prices don't include shipping. I will have to get you a shipping quote if interested.

2- 241 dhd transfer cases (1 piece tail housing) these are used but seen to be in good working order! 500$ (manual transmission transfer case)

2- 241 dhd transfer cases with the 2 piece tail housing. Also used (Basically a glorified dld) 400$ (automatic transfer case)

One dhd one piece tail housing also, has a cracked case and I will be using it to part out if people need one specific part.

Can post pictures later!

Couldn't edit the original post so this is the updated list

Moses lake, center of the state basically. I'll be at the alligator dyno in Idaho beginning of September if anyone is going and wants one

Still can't edit original post, but price is now shipped. Need to get these out guys.

Turns out all these cases are for automatic transmissions cases. So I have two dhd's with 23 spline inputs and 1 dld with a 23 spline input. Along with the parts t case. Shoot me some offers guys if you are interested!