Transmission cooler

Looks good gives me a idea what to do just have to figure out how to keep the heat exchanger and remove the stock cooler since its leaking

I run a plate style cooler only mounted in the factory location no check valve no thermostat no heat exchanger
I can tow gross 31000 and never see more than 160 degrees and city drive empty 180 to 220 on fresh fluid monitored at pan

I do notice at about 15000 miles the fluid loses some of its heat dissipation properties and my temps start to climb higher that has been my clue to change the fluid

I run a race built ATS that I have set to lock in 2nd I've had my problems with this tranny but none of them had to to with heat and at every oil change the magnet has only had minimal shavings consistent with normal wear

Don't know if this is the right way or not but it's been working for me

Looks good gives me a idea what to do just have to figure out how to keep the heat exchanger and remove the stock cooler since its leaking

Just plumb from the heat exchanger out line directly to the aux cooler then back to the return line going into the pan! That will bypass the stock cooler and check valve!