Transmission coolers?

p7100

Swedish
I have a cooler which came with the truck when i bought it and it sits in front just behind the bumper so it gets good amount of wind cooling when driving.
And now i have a built auto and decided to remove the factory heatexchanger. Instead i bought a second cooler from Puredieselpower which has a thermostat controlled fan.

Now to my question: Where shall i mount the last one?? The 1 which came with the truck i gonna leave in front for the wind but what do you guys think of the other one???

Will it be to though for the oilpump in my auto to push oil to one cooler in front of the truck then to the next one under the bed and back to trans?

And in which order shall mount them?

Don't have any of the factory components left. The one which was in front of the truck when i bought it is an aftermarket cooler also. But would i go to the wind cooling radiator first and then back to the fan coolibg radiator??

i took out my AC and put a trans cooler out of a V10 ford upfront and moved the heat exchanger down under then rad support... works awsome.... -40*c and trans stays @ 100*F.... +40*c and trans barely hits 150*F no matter what i do

Back