Transmission

Just got to decide which direction you want to go with your truck... From what I am gathering you may have better luck with the 64... 66 can get pretty laggy...

So could i get by with a ps64 or should i just go with a 66? Would a phat shaft do or is a super phat the way to go? Im a little slow in the diesel world any help is great

You would def need a Super Phat Shaft or a HTT 71mm Turbine, If not a Silver Series Turbo I would go with a Silver 62/74 before a Phat Shaft 66/65

Brett

But by what everyone is saying the 62 will run to hot. Will the silver 62 run cooler than the super phat 62. What does the turbine size do for the turbo? performance, cooling, spool?

But by what everyone is saying the 62 will run to hot. Will the silver 62 run cooler than the super phat 62. What does the turbine size do for the turbo? performance, cooling, spool?

The Silver 62 will make more power along with cooling better and getting the exhaust out quicker. It has a lil bigger turbine with a newer design then the Super Phat shaft.

Brett

just go with the ps66 thats what im running currently with some superdragon flows, edge comp and smarty and it runs very strong with edge 5x5 and smarty on 8 gets a lil smokey around town tho but there is always the off switch on the edge if its too much for you

Schweet that sounds like what im lookin for. Thanks for all the help guys.

Back