Trany problams

krysafk42

I am having shifting problams it starts out in 1st goes to 1500rpms shifts to 2cd good shift, 2cd to 2000rpms into 3rd, but when it goes to 3rd the rpms go up faster than normal then it is like the torque converter lock and rpms go all the way down to1100 then it jumps back out of 3rd then back in and then it goes into overdrive and it does all of this under 45mph. I have tryed this with the chip and without and differant throttle possions and it does it all the time. I ran the codes and got this 0500 and 0236 and the 0236 is not in the book. If anybody has any input on this it would help me alot i am on a fixed in come and it is hard to come up with the money that the dealers or trany shop want just to look at it. Thanks for any help i can get.:thankyou2:

trany

is there anybody that can help me i can't aford the dealers flat rate and i will be fixing it myself or it will set untill i can get the money THANKS FOR ANY HELP:bow: :fish:

you might give brian thompson a call at bts, brians truck shop thats where my tranny was built and man he knows how build em.