Trapping 140+ MPH ?

what does that equate to in et............wow just saw the video..dam thats impressive..that fat guy at the line was pissing me off though lol...

Last edited:
OT but i love how the track official gets his panties in a wad about the cummins spooling up, imo it wasnt out of line, its not like he was setting there for a minute trying to spool. What a douche.

140+?

LOTS of money
LOTS of power
&
LEAST amount of weight..

Simple.....Right?

I know a just sub 7000lbs truck that ran 140mph last year on a 66 over a 95. Going a little bigger this year. :ft:

That track official was an idiot. Been there and done that. Impressive run however!

OT but i love how the track official gets his panties in a wad about the cummins spooling up, imo it wasnt out of line, its not like he was setting there for a minute trying to spool. What a douche.

I love the announcer "bet ya he's got one of those Banks kits in that thing" :umno:. :lolly:

Impressive run, Ive watched that vid many times. Harry Carters the trucks owner/driver, says the announcer. He on here? I thought that was BPonci's truck for a long time, haha.

I love the announcer "bet ya he's got one of those Banks kits in that thing" :umno:. :lolly:

Impressive run, Ive watched that vid many times. Harry Carters the trucks owner/driver, says the announcer. He on here? I thought that was BPonci's truck for a long time, haha.

CSI Dodge.

What all does it take to put these trucks trapping 140+ MPH? Can it be done with the stock rods and pistons? I understand it will take alot of nitrous and either a huge single or big twins but how big are we talking? 71mm over 92mm?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jl9C6jx6Dfs&feature=related

I believe CSI Dodge, in the video, was still running compounded HX82 turbo's. I'd guess the small one was around 85-90mm and the atmosphere turbo was a billet 100+mm. By the way, that truck makes over 1000 wheel horsepower.

Geezus! The starting official was pissin' me off too, what a retard.