Traxxas E-Maxx

B.A.Ram

A Big Deal
Wife bought me an e-maxx last x-mas and it just sits in the closet. Has upgraded shock towers and skid plates, comes with everything you need to get going with the exception of one battery. It requires two batteries but one of the two I bought stopped holding a charge and I didn't bother sending it in for warranty. If you are interested shoot me a pm, price is $250. Would make a great gift for your kids - basically brand new - total setup with batteries, charger, etc was $650.

i hope he doesnt pull a kyle and sale this out from under me

LOL

LOL

See My Grandmother is in the Hospital Suffering from a rare disease called Canine parvovirus. Her only wish is to have a Traxxas E-Maxx before she passes on to the other side. Don't take that joy away from her!

LOL

See My Grandmother is in the Hospital Suffering from a rare disease called Canine parvovirus. Her only wish is to have a Traxxas E-Maxx before she passes on to the other side. Don't take that joy away from her!

i award you no points for this tactic.....

ah very slick jedi,

all were missing now is smoken to come in and flame me too

Hey you two, I have a brand new HPI ESavage Sport that whichever of you doesn't get the Traxxas can buy...

PM me if interested...