triple CP3 ??

12Vcummins95

i was reading a thread about p pumped CR and i heard something about a triple cp3 pump set up?? has this really been done ?

WHY , done right a single Indrustrial Injection Stage III makes 1250 hp on a duramax , so the only reason to put two is to slow the pumps down . two pumps will fuel 2000 + hp if the motors could use the fuel or stay together.

the day is comming when P pumps will make good wheel chalks that is when the stand a lone computers allow 6000 rpm on a cummins

the day is comming when P pumps will make good wheel chalks that is when the stand a lone computers allow 6000 rpm on a cummins

I heard a rumor that the stand alone computer is in existence. Is there truth to this?

WHY , done right a single Indrustrial Injection Stage III makes 1250 hp on a duramax , so the only reason to put two is to slow the pumps down . two pumps will fuel 2000 + hp if the motors could use the fuel or stay together.

Why? Cause 3 could support 3000hp and be really cool. :D

I heard a rumor that the stand alone computer is in existence. Is there truth to this?

The standalone for the Cummins is not out yet, but is being worked on. there is a stand alone available for the d-max.

Yes and No

Yes they are out there, and no, the people with them aren’t really interested in releasing them to the general public.

They are coming with complete engines. The secret is making the power in to run the CR to its best advantages, as in variable timing and precise fuel delivery. The no smoke issue is not about anything other than fuel budgeting. If you waste the rail pressure on a smoke show, you need two and three pumps. If you utilize every last bit of fuel, with very small but extremely effective injectors .

This cannot be done totally with a stock ECM . The Dmax engine management systems have been available with Curtis engine programs for several years, The same system is come on the Cummins engine, but it’s never going to be a commercial venture. Want 1200 + hp with reliability. You have to get rid of the trip ups in the stock ECM. These are the root cause of a lot of the so called reliability issues with high end DuraMax’s

Curtis has quite a few engines going together now, besides the engines going in the NX dragster . With one of these programs you get a dyno tuned , engine that is ready to perform the first min you install it . Pricy , sure , but break a motor a few times and you there.

http://www.dieselperformanceresearch.com/

If you waste the rail pressure on a smoke show, you need two and three pumps. If you utilize every last bit of fuel, with very small but extremely effective injectors .

What’s stoich on a diesel compared to the point you have opaque emissions?

This no-smoke marketing is neat. But it’s not fair to say a diesel with smoke isn’t tuned or isn’t using all the fuel it has available… General chemistry says otherwise.

It has nearly reached the point of a pet peive of mine... Almost as bad as the "Ford owns Cummins" bar-talk we hear time to time.

I heard a rumor of CR truck turning 5500 RPM's with a stand alone ecm this year but haven't seen any truth to it. Sooner or later somebody will figure it out.

One is $8450.00, another unit is in development now. It should cost roughly half that price.

So what all can you control with it? I Imagine everything so in theory you can get a CR to turn as many Rpm's as you want with these stand alone units??

this is all looking good, but cant u do alot of this stuff with the new smarty