Triple Disc

Ryan V

Wide Open and Hopin!
I am looking into getting a triple disc for next year and was wondering how much one runs and which is best. Right now I have a 3850 dd but as of yesterday its toast. :nail:

Kenny's Pulling parts sells them. Contact SmokinCummins, he is a dealer for them.

when i priced them
southbend $3500
valair $2300 weighted
kennys non weighted $1750

I am looking into getting a triple disc for next year and was wondering how much one runs and which is best. Right now I have a 3850 dd but as of yesterday its toast. :nail:

what do u want for ur dd like it is

Well its going to Peter in the morning to get gone over. Its a 3850dd so Im probably going to run it the rest of the year, then sell it this winter. I know it will probably be cheaper to just get a triple now but cashflow is lacking at the moment so Im going the cheapest at the moment.

well good luckwith that after rebuildin mine a couple of times i gave up love this triple best i ever had

Well its going to Peter in the morning to get gone over. Its a 3850dd so Im probably going to run it the rest of the year, then sell it this winter. I know it will probably be cheaper to just get a triple now but cashflow is lacking at the moment so Im going the cheapest at the moment.

how many hooks and what gear u runnin

I've seen the triple disc that Valair makes, it's a thing of beauty. If and when I kill my valair single disc, that's what I want. A friend of mine is running a valair triple and he says it feels like the clutch in a ricer, very smooth. Also I know that Valair's triple weighs something like 40 lbs less than their dual disc.

Well guys looks like Im going with a SBC Triple.

hmm.... that doesnt sound good! however I dont think that I will be breaking my triple anytime soon. I am just a workstock truck this year and will be bumping up to 2.6. I have been comtemplating going with an auto next year also, just gotta see what kind of money I have this winter.

hmm.... that doesnt sound good! however I dont think that I will be breaking my triple anytime soon. I am just a workstock truck this year and will be bumping up to 2.6. I have been comtemplating going with an auto next year also, just gotta see what kind of money I have this winter.

its whatever works for u man i cant stand a auto but i dont drag race either lol