Triple HE351VE Turbos

drdiesel12v

Dr. Diesel Performance
i bought these with all intentions of putting them on my truck. But being unemployed, things have changed and unfortunately i got to get rid of them.

These are triple HE351VE's built by TURBOLVR. it is a very nice setup with some amazing welds and incredible fabrication.

the manifold turbo is controlled by a cable (for 12v) or for 24v guys im sure you could get a computer for it and a controller and make it work like it is suppose to. And u can still have an exhaust brake!

it has an external wastegate built-in so it doesnt over spool the manifold turbo.

the bottom turbos (which actually sit up top) are run by springs and are fully adjustable for spool-up.

im asking what i paid for it, $2500 which once u see in person the fab time and skill, it is well worth the money. the turbos have no play and spin free.

Pics will be posted once i get them on my photo bucket.

Let me know if u have any questions

you may contact me also at 484-880-0999

Cody

The manifold charger is set-up to self-adjust and the cable (could be modded to a solenoid or actuator to be electric) operates the Ebrake. All 3 turbos have adjustable stops to set the initial opening points to allow you to dial in the best set-up.
Hot piping is all schedule 40 tubing.
That kit is totally unique. the only one on the planet. Way too labor intense to make another!

Last edited:
hey what is that 12v in the pics out of?? The lower radiator hose outlet pointing downwards interests me. Im building a 1935 Brockway with a 12v and having a lot of trouble building a lower hose because it is pointing straight out to the side towards the hood.

sorry i have been away from my computer for a week for a family emergency. i will be returning everyones pm and calls.

the engine is an industrial motor out of a jockey truck.