Triple turbo, TWIN p pump truck back at it.

I dont understand why you need 2 injection pumps to run 9's when it can be done with a single 160 pump?

Here we go........... If it was one of your buddies that built something different like this that ran awesome and had not been done before, would it be cool then?

Nobody said or claimed that it required 2 p-pumps to go 9's. BUT how many p-pump street trucks are running 9's? Without years with the same setup to get there?

I like it because it's different and actually performed well, that's all.

^agree, no it doesn't take 2 p pumps but it's unique and definitely cool. I'd drive the chit out of it. But they would have to work on it cuz I would be fukkin lost lol.

I was skeptical til I saw it running 9's. This thing was the definition of sleeper. I believe that was about the same year they got it going.

Not sure that a gutted, caged truck with no bedfloor or inner fenders qualifies as a sleeper.

I dont understand why you need 2 injection pumps to run 9's when it can be done with a single 160 pump?

You don't, and one single 9 second pass is hardly running 9's.

After a lot of attempts and blown engines they have accepted it as a failed idea as well. As was mentioned RPS are selling off the triples, running a single pump and a single 2.6 charger.

Cool because it is/was different. I guess it's my ADD kicking in but those fuel lines all over the place like that was driving my head crazy!

Bummer it kept blowing motors apparently. Would have been cool to see it progress more!

I commend his efforts. Being different has its stuggles. We need to keep positive input and not bash a people for thinking and taking things outside of the box and trying. :clap:

Last edited:
Oh ok. Then yes, but with way more power potential, so more like a cp3 truck, but not. LOL

What about a P-pump for high RPM and CR for low? I mean, I've never seen a CR make power above 4k RPMs.

:pop: