Triples questions

montser633

How well would (2) he351 feeding a hx52 67/71/16 I'm looking for fast spool up and still have a good all purpose ride would the hy35 or hx35 work better looking for help want something I can grow into 600+ hp if the 351/52 would work what kind of range of power can I see or am I wasting my time?

What's with everyone and 600hp triples??? That hx52 will get you where you need as a single.

I am running my hx52 as a single now it spools a little slower than I want now. As I can see it I can buy a few he351 before I can buy a new box s300. I've read you can run 3 of the same chargers and also 2 primays and a larger secondary anyone's thoughts or do I have my information mixed up?

Adding turbos will not reduce lag. You could do a 351 over the 52, but even then it's just making the best of a bad situation.

This is my daily driver for now and smoke is starting to bother me. I can find only the bd spool flange for $$$ seems like a lot for little bit of machine work. The truck will be a play toy in a about a year trying to gather up items. Open to suggestions had to external gate the hx52 boost would just keep climbing not matter where the fuel plate was set at and tried different plate no change. Gate fully opens at 62 psi 44mm external gate with small injectors does not clear up top but also run out of fuel pressure up top. I may need to go with more air?

What's with everyone and 600hp triples??? That hx52 will get you where you need as a single.

Buy two $200 turbos for triples, or one $600 turbo for a set of twins? If you have the skills, why not?

^x2 you could probably even do two hx40s into the hx52. If you have the fab skills you shouldnt be out to much if it doesnt work..plus id like to know how it works haha

Fab part I'm not really worried about I'm a welder and my family owns/ runs a machine shop so just cost of material. Hx40 I'm thinking would spool slow with the 16cm housings

he351s would spool well. I think its a good idea. if you want a spool flange talk to Weston aka Smokem as he might be able to help you with that

Back