Truck/Auto Shipping

U-Ship is a good way to get it here cheap.... however, it can be sketchy depending on who gets low bid. Call me and i can give you more details

Why would you post this when you could have easily called me and told me the details?

Another place to check is Unishippers. They will ship anything and are very competitive

BBDI went from coast (cali) to coast (NY) for $1,600 can't remeber who we used though.

BBD

That would be an interesting trip. I still think it is cheaper to have the truck shipped.

Well

I just used u-ship and I got mine shipped from corpis cristi tx to ohio for $1077 I am not shure where ur truck is but I can give u the number of the company I am using?? I accepted the bid monday and contacted the guy tuesday and they picked it up wed and is on its way. not bad.

Yes, I have a good experience of U-ship. According to me this is the best for shipping.

Bama Auto Movers and LAmiller tag teamed the transport in a joint venture. Huge thanks to Lavon and everyone that recommended Bama.

Kyle

I am a shipper on U ship and it does work good just look at the feedback just like on ebay.