truck has no power

Edged Dodge

Full pull all the way
Ok well i installed my new smarty today and now the truck dosent have any power at all. tryed every setting and it just feels like its stock again. what could be wrong? But when i put my edge back in the truck has the power that usually comes with the edge. need help fast truck pulls coming really soon for me.

are you 100% sure that the programs are fully downloading onto your PCM. If they are not the the program will go back to default which is stock settings. just my $0.02

Try reprogramming the truck. Did you unhook the Smarty after the screen said "Unplug Smarty, turn key off"?.

yeah i did everythang it told me to this isnt my first time with it. I just dont know what to do. with my edge in the trucks runs good. but this morning when i was playing it my stock fuel pump isnt coming on at all now and my bd-aux pumpo is doing all the work now. If i pump a holly blue pump in the place of the stock pump will i be in better shape? I can get the blue pump from my work for $100 bucks and there isnt enough time to get my airdog in before the pulls will the blue pump be ok with what i have in the truck now? 80 hp injectors edge and smarty exhaulst and intake.

yeah i did everythang it told me to this isnt my first time with it. I just dont know what to do. with my edge in the trucks runs good. but this morning when i was playing it my stock fuel pump isnt coming on at all now and my bd-aux pumpo is doing all the work now. If i pump a holly blue pump in the place of the stock pump will i be in better shape? I can get the blue pump from my work for $100 bucks and there isnt enough time to get my airdog in before the pulls will the blue pump be ok with what i have in the truck now? 80 hp injectors edge and smarty exhaulst and intake.

The BD pump is more than enough to do the job. I would eliminate the stock pump altogether. Do you have a Airdog there? You don't have to install the draw tube before the pulls.

no air dog instock if i had one it would be on right now. If i put my blue pump one will it help out even more?

Definitely sounds like a fuel pressure issue. Until you get it fixed I would quit driving it before you burn up your injection pump.