Truck hazes white smoke and runs rough till warmed up

blownsmoke2

Trying to make a hook
I was going to make a long story short but figured you needed to get the just of what I did here. We pulled the 90% over injectors out the week before SDX and put reman 120% over from exergy in. It ran fine but had fuel returning out of old return line not in use coming from fuel tank. Re installed injectors and seemed fine, took to local pull ran awesome then did the same thing, (pressurizing the fuel tank). Redid the install found melted copper injector washer and soot up to o-ring on inj. Figured out the 1/4 tq wrench we had just recalibrated was way off, re installed again friday night before leavin for SDX, ran the smoothest the new motor has ever ran, took it for a country block on and off the skinny pedal from running it hard to normal. Lost lift pump pressure, figured it was from fuel being low from sled pulling,(we don't keep much fuel in it too keep weight down), loaded it on trailer to leave for sdx, put fuel and seafoam in tank, got there was hard to start and lots of white smoke, filled filters seemed to work out of it.
We was going to dyno since we couldn't pull. Put down a lousy 826hp on dyno Saturday, was still good enough for high hp though. At end of night started the white smoke when cold and running rough thing, loaded it on trailer and came home.

It doesn't pressurize fuel tank anymore, when truck warms up it runs and idles fine, truck starts right up then after a couple seconds starts missing and hazing.

I kept thinking injector bad except the starting right up with out having to crank on it thing. Put the 90% back in same thing but a little cleaner, ( I'm thinking from difference from amount of fuel). Todd at T&C was helping us on the phone pretty well eliminated the cp3 pumps. Thought maybe it was a cross over tube not sealing till it warms up, reistalled the 120% again, we do have different sets of tubes for each set of injectors which were all new this summer and numbered to the injectors.

I'm about ready to do a compression check on it, talked about it the last time injectors was out but didn't due it. Any other Ideas

I was going to make a long story short but figured you needed to get the just of what I did here. We pulled the 90% over injectors out the week before SDX and put reman 120% over from exergy in. It ran fine but had fuel returning out of old return line not in use coming from fuel tank. Re installed injectors and seemed fine, took to local pull ran awesome then did the same thing, (pressurizing the fuel tank). Redid the install found melted copper injector washer and soot up to o-ring on inj. Figured out the 1/4 tq wrench we had just recalibrated was way off, re installed again friday night before leavin for SDX, ran the smoothest the new motor has ever ran, took it for a country block on and off the skinny pedal from running it hard to normal. Lost lift pump pressure, figured it was from fuel being low from sled pulling,(we don't keep much fuel in it too keep weight down), loaded it on trailer to leave for sdx, put fuel and seafoam in tank, got there was hard to start and lots of white smoke, filled filters seemed to work out of it.
We was going to dyno since we couldn't pull. Put down a lousy 826hp on dyno Saturday, was still good enough for high hp though. At end of night started the white smoke when cold and running rough thing, loaded it on trailer and came home.

It doesn't pressurize fuel tank anymore, when truck warms up it runs and idles fine, truck starts right up then after a couple seconds starts missing and hazing.

I kept thinking injector bad except the starting right up with out having to crank on it thing. Put the 90% back in same thing but a little cleaner, ( I'm thinking from difference from amount of fuel). Todd at T&C was helping us on the phone pretty well eliminated the cp3 pumps. Thought maybe it was a cross over tube not sealing till it warms up, reistalled the 120% again, we do have different sets of tubes for each set of injectors which were all new this summer and numbered to the injectors.

I'm about ready to do a compression check on it, talked about it the last time injectors was out but didn't due it. Any other Ideas

It is a cr, that u pull with need we say more? I wouldn't be surprised if it is low compression.