Truck is at Jeff Garmons Truck Day Care

SuperDave4x4

popcorn playa
Truck is at Jeff Garmons Truck Day Care (update)

Well I dropped my truck off at Jeff's Day Care today. :ylsuper: It's getting Suncoast 91% triple disk, Extreme duty rebuild kit, flexplate and billet input shaft. I'm gonna have to leave it there till friday HOPEFULLY. I may have to leave it there longer. :doh: I was really hoping to get it back this friday so I could put my 150hp injectors in, but the new tranny is worth the wait. I'll let you fellas know how everything turns out! :woohoo:

Last edited:
I see you went for the billet input AND the flexplate.... wise desision.:evil

Sweet! You will love the truck when you get it back

Yeah, I went with both....and now I can't eat off the dollar menu. But it's cheaper to do it now than later down the road.

Tim, I'm PUMPED :rockwoot: and I can't wait till I get in the drivers seat again. It's all I'm gonna be thinking about till I get that sucker back. :drive:

I think you'll like it Dave LOL LOL

Judging by the way Timmy acted with his you'll love it as well :rockwoot:

Well I got her back today at about 3:00 and WOW when this thing shifts you know it!!! :ylsuper: And lockup boy I tell you what, you better make sure that the cups are secured in the cup holder..:rockwoot: I'm very pleased with the out come of the truck. And this thing is very much easier driving around town. I don't have to push the pedal as much to get it going and it's just all round better. Now I just need more HP!!!!!!!!!!:woohoo:

Also I just got finished installing the new injectors, but the Buttdynometer didn't really feel like 150hp. I think I'll be able to judge them better after a good nights rest. I did however notice that my egts did go up and my boost is at about 35psi or so. I didn't really get to test them out too well or too hard, but tomorrow I will. :D As far as smoke there really didn't seem to be a whole lot, but it was dark out, so we'll see in the morning.

Now I need a turbo....anybody got one????:aiwebs_015:

Last edited:
I'll be tooling around in the morning after my 8:00 class for a little bit, and then I have to study for a impossible test that I have on friday...:bang :bang

Did I mention that I love my new tranny yet? :Cheer:

Well I know why I can't black out two lanes of traffic now, Scott thinks he may have accidentally sent me some cores. Oh well. Everyone makes mistakes. So he overnighted me a set of 150's and I'll install them tomorrow afternoon. Hopefully this install will go a little bit smoother than the other day's install. That injector in the back is MF'r to get to I can tell you that!

I just gotta say thanks to Scott for being such a nice guy to deal with. His customer service is TOP NOTCH!!! :ylsuper:

You replaced yours with someones cores:doh: ......How long did it take you to replace the cores?:poke:

Dude that would suck to change injectors and get cores instead of 150's