Truck is finally finished (pics inside)

styx53

After working on my truck for the past 2 months, I finally got it where I want it. Because everyone on this forum has given me all kinds of great information, I thought I would share a few pictures. I also want to thank Bob Wagner, Rip at Source Automotive, Dave at Ultimate Transmission, Pat at Big Twin Diesel, Don with Thuren Fabrication and Carli Suspension. These are all great guys to deal with, willing to help you at any time of the day or night. I would not hesitate to do business with any of them again. I also want to thank Soulezoo for helping me design the twins. Let me know what you guys think. I'll give a detailed list of all the mods at the bottom.

dsc00294m.jpg

dsc00295s.jpg

dsc0163.jpg

dsc0198jjq.jpg

dsc0249mkl.jpg

dsc6415.jpg

dsc6541.jpg

dsc6578.jpg

dsc6684.jpg

03 2500 4x4 5.9L Cummins Auto Quad Cab Short Bed SLT Red

Amp Research Steps, Carli Coils, Airbags, and Endlinks, Thuren Steering, Bumpstops, Shock Towers, and Valving, King 2.5 Shocks, Lornez Dual Purpose Leafs, DT Profab Control Arms, 20 inch KMC Monsters with 35 inch Toyos, Airlift Wireless Pump, 5 inch exhaust, Torco Oil Everywhere, Airdog 150, Helix 2 cam, Sportsman Springs, ARP 625's, Flux 1.8's, Hamilton Pushrods, BB Twins 3788R/4202R, Cool Twist Intercooler, Opies Bypass, BD Blow Off Valve, BD Turbo Timer, Fluidampner, Stage 2 II CP3, Smarty POD, Dipricol Gauges, CFM+ intake, Full Billet Ultimate Transmission

P.S. These twins are INSANE :shock:

I like your truck!! and hell yeah pat Liskey at Big twin diesel is a great guy!

nice truck you got there... like all the attn to detail... looks great man !!! good job..:clap:

gorgeous truck, I love the setup, get rid of that CFM+ intake, before it goes BOOM!!

I agree...this is one of the cleanest dodges Ive seen

I'm in Lubbock, Tx and yeah I know I will never be finished with this truck, I am just out of money.

I'm in Lubbock, Tx and yeah I know I will never be finished with this truck, I am just out of money.

Very nice truck. Looking at everything done in the past 2 months I can't imagine what was spent. Very nice truck. Well worth it I am sure.

Do you have any pics of everything going on?

give yourself a pat on the back bud! you deserve it.
truck is B.A :rockwoot: