Truck is finally finished (pics inside)

Thanks for all the compliments, How does one go about getting on the front cover of Diesel Power BBD?

I guess write them a letter or e-mail w. some pics and a lil what you did to it story. it def looks cover material to me.

That is a beautiful truck man!!! Who did the compounds? That is the exact kit I want to build! The GT4202R under my GT3788R Please let me know TIA

Impressive man, I like it a LOT!! :clap: That red is just sexy! I think shaving off the badges and smoking the headlights and tail lights would be a nice touch as well. Really set off the black rims and your pre-runner bar!

Pat at Big Twin Diesel built them. He did a great job, I would definitely use him again.

Can you give me his contact info? & how do you like them? give me some info on how the BB compounds run please. I know there are a few BB comound kits out there but your the first I have talked to whit them compleated in your truck. & do you have any vids of your truck yet? I would love to see them. Oh and how much boost are you running?

Thanks Amish, I've seen pics of yours in progress and it looks pretty impressive itself. Thanks for all the compliments guys.