Truck is running rough...

goodyg92

diesel junky
Well after the swap a few months back everything ran fine with my stock turbo. Popped it and jumped to a 62. After doing so . The initial start up was very lopey and still is. And at higher rpms. It sounds like a Duramax or powerstroke and rappes. Out. I checked the delivery halves and they are holding pressure and u swapped the drilled holders for stock ones and still have the problem. I broke loose the lines on the pump side at idle and at first 3 was dead and 5 and 6 were weak. Swapped the dv. Around and now 4 is dead and 5 and 6 are still sorta weak. Any advice?

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

There was nothing broken on the turbo though. It just seized up I was towing a trailer stopped to get a drink got back in the truck and had no turbo

When i broke the lines loose on the motor side the fuel was bubbling out like I was sucking air from somewhere...

Get a spare gas cap, drill a hole in it and put an air chuck in it, hook it up to an air compressor and set it for 5-10psi and run the lines from the tank to the p-pump and see if you have any leaks.

The ring that holds the fuel sending unit down is halfway off due to a buddy that didn't put it on good and it popped off going down the road after I filled up. Could this be the whole issue?