Truck not starting!

THEGREATWHITE01

I just put 2 new batteries in my truck and it still will not start. Also i have replaced the starter and still not start. When i turn the truck over all it does is click and other time nothing. Does anybody have any ideas of what i should be looking for or what i could do???

Sometimes my fass will turn on when i turn the key and other times it wont. and what should i do about the code

do you have a fp gauge? without knowing or not you have fuel pressure it kinda hard to go much further. checked for fuel at the injectors?

First thing you need to do is check all of your wiring connections to make sure they are clean and tight. If your Fass isn't turning on every time sounds like you have a loose power/ground connection somewhere.

"i turn the truck over all it does is click"

ok I thought you said it was turning over..anyways how is the ground to the starter?

If the fuel system is already primed the fuel pump will not run again...
unless you bump the key

P1693 is nothing to worry about

From what your saying: Id Check all connections with the whole starting system

Bad connection $.02

everything is good. I found out that my hid kit was killing my batteries. it was pullin out more than 8 volts from the starter which was not enabling it to start. it drained both of my batteries and my batteries on my 06 2500. i unpluged my kit and it fired right up. i never even thought about my lights being shut off drainning my batts.

everything is good. I found out that my hid kit was killing my batteries. it was pullin out more than 8 volts from the starter which was not enabling it to start. it drained both of my batteries and my batteries on my 06 2500. i unpluged my kit and it fired right up. i never even thought about my lights being shut off drainning my batts.

Damn...glad you got that figured out. Now you need to figure out why the hell your HID's are drawing so much power when they are turned off. Let us know if it was a wiring mistake or something with how the kit comes.

i think it the kits themself. the one on my 06 caught on fire and burnt the wiring harness. the one on my 01 took out 3 batteries and a starter, and i wired everything just like they told me to do. I called them and they said that "they have never heard of anything like that." well obviously they have something wrong with their kits and dont want to admit it.

If the fuel system is already primed the fuel pump will not run again...
unless you bump the key

P1693 is nothing to worry about

From what your saying: Id Check all connections with the whole starting system

Bad connection $.02
a stock lift pump will run when u cycle the key. a fass system will run continuously.

i think it the kits themself. the one on my 06 caught on fire and burnt the wiring harness. the one on my 01 took out 3 batteries and a starter, and i wired everything just like they told me to do. I called them and they said that "they have never heard of anything like that." well obviously they have something wrong with their kits and dont want to admit it.

Thanks for the info...I think I'll stick with my stock head lights now lol.

yea i would or atleast a more expensive set. i wish somebody would have told me about this before i bought mine

i think youre the second person ive heard of that has had the same issue with those kits...

Thank you and yes it does suck because the company will not give my money back. they say its been more than a week and after a week there is no refund. So i dont know what to do but put my stock lights back in i guess