Truck sometimes "hicups"

Oaborbag

It's just a 6 cylinder
From time to time when I am at full throttle the truck will buck some almost like it does at low rpm with the tc locked up. It doesn't do it often, but it happens. On the way to class tonight it did it once. On the way home I couldn't get it to do it again. I'm probably not being descriptive enough, but anyone else experienced this?

Seemed fine when it was happening, I thought it might be that too unti l looked at the gauge and it was still around 20psi. Hasn't done it the last two days, so not sure what the issue is or was. Hopefully the latter

Mine did that the other day. fuel pressure stayed strong, no rpm flux or egt change. It was weird. Luckily it hasn't done it since so I a chocking it up to a fluke.....

Mine used to suffer a poor connection between the Comp module and injector pump wire. It would shudder. Improving that connection fixed it.

Apps sensor? Since I put the new sensor on my truck, it was doing things before that I wasn't even aware was wrong. Check your voltage at the sensor to see.

Apps sensor? Since I put the new sensor on my truck, it was doing things before that I wasn't even aware was wrong. Check your voltage at the sensor to see.

Will the apps make it shudder/hiccup when its only under load?

I made a long trip to Kentucky this weekend and I had a similar problem with the truck in 5th and 6th under moderate load while towing.

Sounds like a common thing then, I guess I'll see how often it happens and go from there. Still runs great though so not to worried.