truck wont start (fca problems)

kmkdiesel

I went to the car wash and washed underneath my hood, on the way back from the carwash a half a block away from my house the truck started reving up and down, kinda wanting to run away, i hurried and pulled in my house and put in park and it loped real bad reving up and down. I shut the truck off. The truck wouldnt start back up. I was watching my rail pressure and when I would crank it over my rail pressure would go up to 800psi then drop back down to zero. I went and unplugged my fca so it would just give it full rail pressure. The truck fired right up idleing at 25k+ psi. Shut the truck off and then plugged it back in. Still does the same thing, wont start. This is an II fca, i have the stock one sitting in the garage so I will probably throw it back in. Do you guys think the water may have caused it to do that or is that just coincedince. I am going to let it set and dry off alittle and see if that helps any. You guys think I am on the right track here because it runs with it unplugged. I have heard of II fca problems in the past, if any of you have had problems did they fix it. I dont think that water really had anything to do with it but we will see I guess. Sorry for the long post.

blew all the connectors dry and it works now, I think it was the mp8 box because it is not sealed and had alot of water in it.