Truck wont start help me asap!!!!!

What kind of scan tool do you have? Is it not powering the scanner up or is it saying no communication? Find a pin out of the obd2 port and find a break out box. This will allow you to check voltage in the obd2 connector. I've seen pins get pushed back in the obd2 connector and not make contact

Got the truck running today, had to use alot and i mean imo it was alot of starting fluid to get it started and it now has no power and surges really bad... At low rpm.... Huston we appear to have a problum...

Check your grounds. Especially the ones near the pcm. Sounds like a pcm ground came loose/lost contact.

I replaced the crank postion sensor this afternoon and this has fixed the problum. Exsept it would appear the tone ring on the crank has came loose and ate the sensor..... So tomarrow i eill pull the oil pan and see why the tone ring has came loose.....

After the truck ate a $60 crank sensor in about 5 miles we jerked the oil pan off to find, silicone beads (2) and 3 torxs screws from the tone ring....

Yep they will do that. Need to locktite the screws in when you put it back together

I decided to use the red loc-tite but dont have many miles on it yet drove it tonight to my girlfreinds then to town, seems to be running smooth as silk!