Truck won't start

WideOpenThrottl

I was driving across a field the other night. Came out the next morning to a completely dead battery. Tried jump starting it, in the process my buddy hooked up the battery cables backwards for a few seconds and the horn and wipers started going off. Just bought 2new batteries but now just turns over and won't start. Checked all the fuses and swapped relays in power distribution module under the hood. Any ideas what to do now?

Thanks

2003 dodge diesel 6 speed 4x4 305hp

I actually have a spare TIPM, didn't fix it. I didn't have that metal box on the side of the TIPM so I used the old one, could that part be cooked? It sounds like the ECM? Any other ideas? Thanks guys

Do the injectors click when you turn on key? if not im sure Ecm happens all the time to me! Well not me just Dum a** tow truck drivers that pick up trucks for me!

I hear 1click by the TIPM when the key goes on but nothing by the fuel rail, not sure if they are clicking but it sure doesn't sound like it.
Anyone know what ECM's would fit? 2003 manual 4x4 305 hp or where a good place to get one would be? Worth rebuilding?
PN 3963994
SN 50067
DC 11/19/2002
ESN 56985704
E/C 590069 02

Thanks for all the help

She's done then only one click, do you think I should test it then? Or just buy one? I can get a reman one from Fl off eBay for 375 with a 1year warrantee I have to send the vin, seems legit to me.. I don't know what to do, I just don't want to blow the money if its a loose wire or something dumb.. Looks like it's the ECM from what everyone's saying? Any way to test it or have someone test it out of the truck?

Thanks again

375 seems cheep but try it.. yes if noting eles changed except the jumper cables then yes no need to test.

recheck your battery cables. there is a ground wire that bolts right above the driver side battery make sure thats good and tight.

Thanks, I have had that ground disconnected and checked above the battery. I am going to buy that ECM thanks for all the help