Truckers, lets see your rigs!

Do any of you know if its legal in the midwest to have a solid oversize load sign on top of the cab? Ive seen some in the western states and they look handy.

Do any of you know if its legal in the midwest to have a solid oversize load sign on top of the cab? Ive seen some in the western states and they look handy.

Guess I've never seen that...

As long as its yellow with black letters at least 14" tall visible front and rear it's legal. It's a federal rule not per state.

A lot of the pilot car companies do that, just a big ass solid sign that folds up/down when they need it

Since Mr.T left me hangin...

My truck has two fuel pressure gauges... What exactly do they measure?

One is most likely a filter restriction gauge and the other is a supply pressure gauge.

Haha. I can't think of a reason a truck would need two fuel pressure gauges.

7yqega6a.jpg
3a3useza.jpg

Got it all cleaned up for the pulls yesterday..

hhmm Photobucket is not my friend right now...

Last edited:
On a long hard pull you can almost drain that little fella. Lol

Have they changed the filters recently? Its always a mystery with old trucks trying to figure out what the previous 50 drivers did to them.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

Have they changed the filters recently? Its always a mystery with old trucks trying to figure out what the previous 50 drivers did to them.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

Truck just had a full service.

I'm boring and easily entertained but I had sawdust delivered in a walking floor trailer. I Love watching them things unload.

Wish I was pulling one instead of this god forsaken belt trailer.